How Can We Help?
What are the factors that contribute to the cost of HomelessData.com?
HomelessData.com is a powerful HMIS data warehouse platform. It provides core functionality to integrate data from any source, providing enormous flexibility in how to understand homelessness, to a wide range of stakeholders.The flexibility means that no two customers are exactly alike. Simtech Solutions offers licensing agreements for core access with the opportunity to enhance through advanced reporting, geolocation and more. Additional arrangements can also be made for detailed analysis of the data to meet a particular need.
We welcome the chance to talk through your particular needs for integration of HMIS to identify a solution. Some customers may have one organization in multiple data sources, while others may need to access multiple organizations from multiple data sources. The size, scale and budget will also drive the scope of the contract. The key variables in determining the cost of HomelessData.com are as follows:
1. Data Sources
- How many HMIS systems are being used?
- Is the data ready to be imported or are there issues to be addressed?
- What is the frequency of the import?
- Is the import automated or manual?
- What is the data accountability structure / are users adhering to data quality policies and procedures? (This is an important factor to the success of the project)
2. Data Sets
- How many organizations are included in the scope?
- How many projects are included in the scope?
- How many client records are in the scope?
3. Contract Structure
- A direct contract with an entity who will manage the entire process vs. more involved administrative role
- Basic license to cover one administrator role and access to uploading data and running standard reports
- Number of users
- Access to additional reports (bundle or “a la carte”)
- Access to raw data
- Customized data analytics
Ready to learn more? Please complete this form so we can understand your needs and how HomelessData could work for you. You can also feel free to contact us for general information. We look forward to hearing from you!