Reports in HomelessData.com
HomelessData.com is your home for reporting on HMIS data! All of our reports are built using current HUD guidance. Our development team has been building HMIS data warehouses for reporting since 2002 and the reports here have been tested and proven.
- How do I generally run reports in HomelessData.com?
- How can I use HomelessData.com to look at demographics and performance across projects?
- I have a project where the data is fragmented over multiple grantees and/or operating locations, what can I do?
- Why are clients that have been deleted, or exited, still showing up in my reports?
- How do I interpret the Capacity Utilization Chart on the Data Quality Scorecard?
- How do I interpret the new HUD Data Quality report and the Data Quality sections of the APR?
APR / CAPER:
- How do I run and subit an APR or CAPER based on the latest guidance?
- Why do questions in the APR or CAPER say that we are missing annual assessments, when we have entered them?
- Why does Q20b in the APR say that data isn't collected if it isn't due?
- Why is a change in client income not reflected in the APR or CAPER?
- How do I interpret "Data Issues" and "% Error Rate" in Q6A of the APR?
- Why are clients that gain a disabling condition after enrollment showing as an error count?
Housing Inventory Chart and Point in Time:
- How do I run a Housing Inventory Chart in HomelessData.com?
- How do I run a Point In Time report in HomelessData.com?
- Why is the PIT number for permanent housing on the HIC report zero?
- Why does the Point in Time report show fewer people than are actually in the family project?
- Why are clients in PH programs not showing up in the HIC report?
System Performance Measures:
- Where can I get more information about HUD's System Performance Measures?
- What are the steps for running and submitting System Performance Measures?
- What data is being reviewed in the SPMs and how can I prepare it?
- How do I load 3 years of data to run the System Performance Measures?
- Why does SPM 4 show significantly fewer people for the most recent fiscal year than past years?
- Why does SPM 4 show none, or fewer people than I would expect?